Ads 468x60px

Labels

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Skin-suits

Color my silhouette
with brevity
I bet I know which one you'll pick
this
Another chance to hedge your bets
add levity

You are my heart
quite literally
and I can't separate myself
from the bruises you hatch in me
from inside my pulmonary cavity

I'm sending forth a target
to guide you as you careen
out of our lives
into the heart of the beast's bottomless belly
with a head full of of steam

Other girls
they're so pretty
in more ways than not
but their skin-suits are so insulated
that they're all running hot

For all their sources of intake
there exists just a single exhaust
which is the one place to penetrate
upon which all inside is lost

You see what I find difficult

You
with all your flaws and hate
are vented
with such passion
your substance circulates

and connection
is not extraction
no more absorption of your traits
We can have conversation with our copulation

We can be variably sated but keep our patience
while that dog and old Pavlov
try to rearrange their proverbial graves

No comments: